I love novelties: there’s no pleasure like innovation, I believe, and that’s why Napsugar Von Bittera’s latest collection (Autumn-Winter 2014) just took my breath away.
Ok, maybe it didn’t take my breath away, but after seeing some of the pics of the runway show I just couldn’t stop thinking about it, so I decided to write it down instead.
What should we know about NVB?
- It’s a Hungarian 5 year-old brand
- The designer used to build garments for films (pretty awesome, huh?)
About the collection:
- Laser-cut leather pieces (to die for)
- Main colour palette: black, blue, white
- White chemises are the key to success – a classic!
- Conventional clothes with an unconventional touch to create a memorable outfit
Photos taken from VOGUE.UK
Honestly speaking, I think wanting to be noticed is a natural thing; but remember, be seen for the right reasons. For example, a daring outfit.
Classics are trend less, timeless, eternal; innovation is leadership, dictating trends, being a role model. The latest thing is what Ann Demeulemeester’s Spring- Summer Ready-To-Wear Collection is all about.
M A I N C H A R A C T E R I S T I C S:
- Contrast: Stiff & Heavy VS Soft & Ethereal
- Colour palette: Black, White, Red
B E S T L O O K S
Paris Fashion Week is loaded with grateful surprises, and Monclare Gamme Rouge’s latest collection is one of them.
MGR’s proposal takes animal print to the next level: animal texture.
MGR’s designers are aware that their key component may be a bit too much, that’s why the cut of the garments is somewhat kept simple.
Remember, balance is the key.
MGR’s Spring – Summer Ready – To -Wear 2014 Collection is defined by:
- Animal Print (Texture!)
- Minimalistic Cuts
- Waist (High Waisted Cuts, Belts)
- Legs showing
- Flats with strings (YES! FLATS!)
- Vertical Zippers
Take a look and tell me what ya think! ; )
How have you been lately, huh?!
I know, I know… it’s been a while. However, I’m back ; )
So tell me, what have you been up to? Have you checked out the new collections presented during NY Fashion Week? What about Paris’?
Speaking of Paris’, Céline’s latest collection amazed me. Walking around covered in modern art is definitely a dream come true, isn’t it?
The collection summarises itself like this:
- Colour palette: Black, white, beige, primary colours and green
- Patterns: Brush strokes
- Key Garments: Loose skirts
- Details: Huge collars. Highlighted collars (different colour)
Enjoy! ; )
If there’s something that ALWAYS makes me feel better is fashion; more specifically, haute couture. I don’t know, it makes me think (and believe) that better times will come.
Here, I present you my medicine garments for a rainy day. These are the best looks according to myself of Vionnet’s Fall – Winter 2013/4 Haute Couture Collection.
I summarise this collection in three words: leather, pleats and majesty.
Which one’s your fave?
My favourites. Which one do you love the most?
I know Fridays are for partying, but before we lose our senses, how about cultivating our Fashion gut? (To balance, you know?)
Alexandre Vauthier’s Haute Couture Autumn-Winter 2013/4 Collection is one of the classiest yet sexiest I’ve seen, I highly recommend you to take a look.
Its main characteristics:
- Colour Palette: Black, White, Pearl Nude
- Cuts: Skinny Jeans with a Wrapped-Around Touch, polished tailoring
- Key Concept: Wrap Around
- Adjectives: Clean, Sexy, Classy
- Attention To: See how he chooses between cleavage or legs? This way, you give your outfit an alluring touch without losing your poise.
My favourite outfits: