Hey, there, crazy diamonds!
How are you doing today? Me? I’m fantastic : )
So, today we’re gonna talk about this designer, I have to admit, I’ve never heard of before. His name is Zuhair Murad and he’s from Beirut, though he currently lives in Paris (of course).
His Haute Couture Spring-Summer 2013 Collection left me wonderstruck, quite honestly. Wanna take a look? Be my guest!
From Paris’ Fashion Week, my Zuhair Murad’s Haute Couture Spring-Summer 2013 Collection’s Top 3:
1) Look A. That Dress!!! What do I love about it? First, that it looks like a giant tattoo all over, but so very classy, so elegant! The trick? “Tricks”, actually: golden, nice strokes and covering the essential, clearly.
· The detail on the neck makes it look longer.
· See how the shoulders are super showing and the part on the chest is not so thick? It makes us look taller and thinner.
· The division at the hips makes our torso look longer and therefore, we appear to be taller and thinner.
· See the vertical lines at the skirt? Long legs.
Pretty? I do think so. What about you? Like Zuhair Murad so far? I do, I do, I do!
Well, crazy diamonds, it’s time to go! Shine all over and dream on putting smiles on everybody’s faces, starting with yours ; )
Take Care. Gotta Go. Ciao!
Photos taken from: http://www.vogue.es/desfiles/primavera-verano-2013-paris-zuhair-murad/7962