There are many pretty and crazy things walking up and down the runway. Some examples? Etro’s Autumn-Winter 2013/4 Ready-To-Wear Collection!
This Italian brand has been around since 1968 and it’s signature has always been the outrageous and colorful patterns of its clothing. Want to take a look?
Be my guest! Here’s the 3rd place of the Top 3:
1) Look A. Palette: black, white, red, aqua, salmon and indigo.
- Blouse: Long sleeved t-shirt with small circular collar.
- The black edge surrounding the collar highlights the length of the neck.
- The cuffs, marked with very thin vertical lines, lengthen the arms.
- He pattern has a vertical structure. If you look carefully, the drawing goes downwards, just follow the lines! Due to the small proportion of the details and the black central vertical lines, whoever wears this will look thinner.
- Skirt: Black and white stripped skirt with see-through.
- The belt marks the hips and, because it’s double, gives an impression of a taller person.
- The vertical stripes contribute to this effect.
- The aperture helps as well.
What do you think? Pretty cool, huh? Quite eccentric but you’ll surely drag some stares!
Anyway, I’ve got to go, crazy diamonds! Have lots of fun dreaming on and shining all over! See you tomorrow!
Take Care. Lotta Love. Ciao!
Photos taken from: http://www.vogue.es/desfiles/otono-invierno-2013-2014-milan-etro/8265