On yesterday’s post we were getting started on the best looks of Ralph Lauren’s latest Ready- To –Wear collection, inspired in wonderful France.
Are you up to meet the second place?
2) Look B. Trop belle! Don’t you just adore it? It’s got this subtle naïve air that contrasts with an undeniable poise. Only Ralph could do something like this, really.
- Palette: Black & White.
- Black high cut straight pants. Remember, high cut equals taller and thinner!
- White chemise. A classic. Always a good idea.
- Ribbon. Lovely. Calls the attention to the center of the body.
- Black coat. This is the star of the outfit, quite honestly. You guys do recall layers are one of the best things on earth to apply to your style, don’t you? Well, this coat is already layered for you! Amazing. See? It contains short sleeves and long sleeves at the same time. The short sleeves are wide open so the long sleeves can go through easily and the arms appear to be slimmer. Also, the open bottom is great. The swinging of the fabric adds charm to every movement.
Are you as in love with Ralph Lauren as I am right now?
It’s time to leave already, my friends! But you go on shinning all over and dreaming on! Oh! I forgot. You’re crazy diamonds. You can’t help it.
Take Care. Lotta Love. Ciao!
Photos taken from VOGUE Spain: http://www.vogue.es/desfiles/otono-invierno-2013-2014-nueva-york-ralph-lauren/8149