During the week, we’ve been speaking of Ralph Lauren’s very French latest ready- to- wear collection; well, to be precise, we were talking about its best pieces.
Please, help me welcome the fist place and definite winner of this week’s competition!
3) Look A. Tomboy all the way! Who said men where the only ones who looked hot in uniform?
- Palette: Black, white, golden and red.
- Baggy high cut black pants. Ideal for a bohemian style.
- Star belt. Lightens up the waist. Also, helps on making the mind focus on the central part of the torso.
- White chemise with classic collar and vertical flounces. Keep in mind flounces augment the volume of the body; meaning you might look larger than you really are.
- Navy –like jacket with red & golden details on the cuffs and red edges for the lapels. My favorite piece, I must confess. It’s gorgeous. You might wear this with a pair of jeans and still rock it. Pretty straight cut with defined lines. Slimming effect included, though you might look a bit square. I personally wouldn’t mind.
So, this has been it, my pretty friends! Wasn’t it delightful for the sight?
As we can see, Ralph loves classics: black high cut pants, white chemises and black jackets. This man knows his basics.
Time to leave, crazy diamonds! Shine all over and dream on, alright? I’ll make sure to do the same.
Take Care. Lotta Love. Ciao!
Photos taken from VOGUE Spain: http://www.vogue.es/desfiles/otono-invierno-2013-2014-nueva-york-ralph-lauren/8149