I love it when I’m wearing something comfortable and, that still then, makes me look super elegant. These kinds of clothes are hard to find, but when you do, believe when I tell you, you shouldn’t let them go!
Most designers find hard to master the effortless poise or just, well, don’t like it. Luckily for us, some of them do think is a great alternative to the too-formal look that remain sort of prim chic and bring to us collections such as Prada’s latest Autumn – Winter 2013/4 Ready- To- Wear Collection.
Want to see a bit of it?
The third place of this week’s Top 3 goes to:
1) Look C. Palette: Black
- General Description: Oversized coat with leather details, huge cuffs, high “A” cut for the skirt, and lapel collar.
- Cuffs: Huge cuffs make our arms look slimmer and our hands appear smaller.
- High A Cut Skirt: Cuts to the waist tend to make you look slimmer, especially if it’s an A cut. If you’re a little bit thicker, try something baggy or a bit looser on the upper part. It works better with heels.
- Lapel Collar: Great for framing the neck and making it look longer.
- Leather Details: Divides the piece into two with a vertical line, which automatically makes us look taller and thinner.
What do you think? Does it deserve a place in your closet next season? It does in mine!
Crazy diamonds have an excellent week! Shine all over and dream on: you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, they say!
Take Care. Lotta Love. Ciao!
Photos taken from: http://www.vogue.es/desfiles/otono-invierno-2013-2014-milan-prada/8257