Yesterday we were talking about how Prada made it easy for us to look amazing yet feeling super comfortable at the same time; the funny part? Everyone notices!
This is the 2nd place of this week’s Top 3:
2) Look B. Palette: Black and golden.
- General Description: high “A” cut skirt, black golden-buttoned sweater, thin golden belt.
- Sweater: The trick here is to wear it like the model on the picture, unbuttoned at the top and showing the shoulder. Shoulders are one of our sexiest body parts. The huge button in the middle marks that precisely, the middle of the torso. This way our whole structure appears to be more symmetric.
- Skirt: High cuts on skirts, particularly those who also happen to be “A” cuts, are perfect for making us look thinner. This one’s got an extra point, though. Why? Because of the golden detail in the middle of the garment. Divisions marked by vertical lines are excellent for giving the illusion of a taller and thinner body.
- Golden belt: Delineates the waist with a huge deal of help of the black thick belt underneath it. Note: Due to the material of the black thick belt, you don’t have to have an extremely defined waist. They’ll do the job for you.
One of my favorite combos. Absolutely.
Well crazy diamonds, got to go! But remember: tomorrow, the first place. Shine all over and dream on, my friends! Life’s pretty great.
Take Care. Lotta Love. Ciao!
Photos taken from: http://www.vogue.es/desfiles/otono-invierno-2013-2014-milan-prada/8257