3) Look A. Palette: Red, blue, black and golden.
- General Description: thick vertical striped combination of pencil skirt and short-sleeved jacket. Black top underneath. Golden thick belt on top.
- Combo: Blue and red are always an excellent choice. Why? Because they’re complimentary: water and fire, hot and cold. It’s, of course, one of my favs.
- Pattern: As we all know, vertical lines are the best of the best for making us look thinner and taller. Exceptionally wide lines such as these.
- Pencil Skirt: Great for delineating our body. Also, they make you appear taller. Not recommended if you’ve got a bit of tummy, though.
- Jacket: The trick on this outfit is the way this piece is worn: open. Again, like in the previous look, showing the shoulder.
- Belt: Marks the waist. Best idea ever. Broad belts are best because they define it more clearly.
So, crazy diamonds, do you agree with the winner?
Shine all over and dream on. It’s the best thing you can do. Always.
Take Care. Lotta Love. Ciao!
Photos taken from: http://www.vogue.es/desfiles/otono-invierno-2013-2014-milan-prada/8257