Nevertheless, when speaking of punk, I can’t help but to think of, well, punk studs. I mean, sure, it’s a bit of a cliché, but clichés exist for a reason, right? And please don’t kill me for this, but they tend to be right. Punk studs are punk materialized. Period. That’s precisely why our winner of the Top 3 got the crown: because she knows her punk.
First Place: Cara Delevigne in Burberry
Why did she win?
- I could just say she won because she’s Cara and she always gets it right. But no, I’m actually going to explain why she’s the firs place.
- The gown is composed by two main pieces: the low cleavage long sleeved spiked black top and the high cut black skirt.
- Long “V” cleavages lengthen the figure, as well as long sleeves and high cut skirts; therefore, she’s more stylized.
- The sensual element is all charged to the cleavage, which is perfect because the rest keeps it classy.
- Flashy? Hell yes. But that’s the point.
- Her dress is pretty much the result of what would happen if Vivienne Westwood designed for Audrey Hepburn.
- She rocked the red carpet.
So, what do you say? Did she deserve to win? Which of the three looks was your favorite?
Have a wonderful weekend, crazy diamonds! Shine all over and dream on! Believe me, its enormously beneficial.
Take care. Lotta love. Ciao!
Photos taken from VOGUE UK.