I love novelties: there’s no pleasure like innovation, I believe, and that’s why Napsugar Von Bittera’s latest collection (Autumn-Winter 2014) just took my breath away.
Ok, maybe it didn’t take my breath away, but after seeing some of the pics of the runway show I just couldn’t stop thinking about it, so I decided to write it down instead.
What should we know about NVB?
– It’s a Hungarian 5 year-old brand
– The designer used to build garments for films (pretty awesome, huh?)
About the collection:
– Laser-cut leather pieces (to die for)
– Main colour palette: black, blue, white
– White chemises are the key to success – a classic!
– Conventional clothes with an unconventional touch to create a memorable outfit
Photos taken from VOGUE.UK